Basic Requirements to Join a Masonic Lodge
The qualifications to become a Freemason vary from one jurisdiction to another, but some basic qualifications are common to all regular Masonic lodges:
- You must be a man, of honor and honesty.
- You must believe in a Supreme Being.
- You must be joining of your own free will.
- You must be of lawful age. Depending on the Grand Lodge, this can be anywhere from 18 to 25.
- You must come recommended by at least two existing Freemasons from the lodge you’re petitioning.
- Masonry doesn’t care about your or social position or worldly wealth.
If you are interested and do not know a Mason or where your local lodge is feel free to contact us and we would be more then willing to help you find the contact information you need.